Welcome to Lift Your Heart With Smiles!!

I'm so very glad you took the time to stop by. This is a place where I hope everyone can find something to lift their heart. Be it a photo, an inspirational note, a story that helps us laugh at those not-so-funny moments in life or something to help lift our spirits and our faith.


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Future Full of Hope...

"For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, 
says the Lord, plans for your welfare, not for woe!  
Plans to give you a future full of hope.  
When you call me, when you go to pray to me, 
I will listen to you." 
~Jeremiah 29:11-12

In his book, "Starting Your Best Life Now", Joel Osteen wrote "God has more in store for you!"

Sometimes we tend to forget this.  Sometimes we focus on our problems and not on God.  If we focus on God when troubled times or problems arise in this life, we would find windows that open when doors have shut.  We would see greater things happening in our life.  We would see the joy and beauty that God has surrounded us with every day.   Just like a winter landscape that at first glance may look bleak to some, there is beauty, hope and joy to those who focus on God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment